Saturday 13 June 2015

Last Hurdle..........

48 hours till results day! Every time I think about it I get butterflies. 4 years ago this moment felt a life time away, with so many hurdles to overcome....now here we are!

Placement has been going really well and helps me to forget the nerves about the results. I can't believe in about 9 weeks I will be working there, full time as a Staff Nurse! I have now recieved my full contract (proud moment!) and have been booked onto the trust induction. Already have the full packed timetable for these 2 days.....all so exciting!

But for now, it's the weekend, I'm off work so going to enjoy some family time! My Bestest Student Nursey friend is meeting me on Monday so we can be together when we get our results....hopefully we will be going out for a celebratory lunch! :)

I will post back on Monday.....EEEEeeeeKKkkk!



No comments:

Post a Comment