Wednesday 17 June 2015

I Did It!!



Well I never got round to posting my results on Monday......this is due to the fact that I spent most of the day in a daze!

I am thrilled, ecstatic, over-joyed and proud to say that I passed everything!

  • Consolidation - B
  • PIP 3 - B
  • Dissertation - B+
So overall, I will be rewarded with a BSc (Hons) with a 2:1.

3% off a 1st....but I'm happy! 10 years ago I would never have believed I could have achieved this at the age of 37, in a million years! 

So, for now I have 11 shifts left on placement, paperwork to hand in, then to apply for my pin and start work on 17th August as a fully qualified staff nurse!

So excited for my future.....can not wait to start wearing Blue!!

All my close friends have also passed so will be beginning their journey as staff nurses too! Between us we have had many laughs and as many tears along the way....but we've been there for one another and enjoyed all the highs as well as the lows! I wouldn't change a thing! :)

My hubby, kids, family and friends are all thrilled with my achievements and without wanting to sound as though I'm giving an oscar speech, I really couldn't have come this far without them! They've supported me the whole way through and always shown patience and encouragement.....I'm one very lucky lady! :) :) :)

**** So I've been questioning whether to continue with this blog or not??? I think I may tweak the title a little and carry on as I've loved keeping this diary of events, I've loved looking back and remembering all the experiences of the last 3 years! :) Let's see what the next 3 years brings! :)

2 comments: