Monday 8 July 2013

Year 1....Done! :)

Not had much time to update recently...but I am happy to say I have now finished and passed my first year! All hours and competencies signed off and achieved a B+ (Exam and Cardiovascular practical) and an A (MCQ and Essay) for my final 2 assignments! Very happy and very proud of myself! :)
Am actually already missing being on the ward...and it's only been 6 days! It took a few weeks to find my feet during my last placement, but I really enjoyed it and felt very much as part of the team there. I will miss working with some of the lovely members of the nursing team.
We have a day in uni tomorrow to do our HLS and Moving and Handling for year 2.... then the summer begins! :) A few of us are having a little end of year celebration next week....we're off to the races for the day! Should be a great day! :)
Looking forward to the second year....apparently it's going to be "challenging".... But I'm ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment