Wednesday 24 July 2013

Summer Hols...

So...we are now a couple of weeks into the summer holidays...and I must admit I am actually missing uni and being on placement! Not really sure what to do with my self now that I have all this free time on my hands!!
Last week a few of us had an end of year celebration...we went to the Races and it was Retro Racing Day at Newbury...so a good excuse for us all to dress up and have a bit of fun! We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I'm pretty sure we'll all be going racing again!! :)
Today I have organised my timetable and bits and bobs ready for September, as of tomorrow all the children will be home for the Summer hols so I thought it best to get sorted now before the peace ends! However, I am looking forward to some proper family time (hubby has 2 weeks off in August too!) over the next month or so...lots of days out...lie ins and fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment