Saturday 29 September 2012

Two weeks in...

Well, this is the first opportunity I've had since my first day at Uni to update my Blog!
Things are slowly falling into place...nearly had a meltdown trying to make sense of all the timetables...finally got it all together and diary organised! :)
I'm now feeling more settled and ready to get stuck into the first assignment for 'The Human Body and Mind' module....I need to brush up on my Cells knowledge! :) We also have to do a small group presentation in a few weeks, which I am nervous about but at the same time I'm excited to try and over-come my fear of public speaking :)
Hubby and kids are adjusting well, and we haven't had any major problems at home just yet...everyone is being fed, watered and getting to work/school/college/uni on time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment