Saturday 1 September 2012

It's all coming together....

So...things are beginning to feel like they are coming together...have received a welcome pack from uni...the induction timetable was included....all a bit mind boggling and exciting at the same time :) Still no password to enable me to enrol online though :-/
Meeting up with some others who will also be at Brooke's ('met' on Facebook) on Wednesday night for a drink...should deal with some of the first day nerves...everything is easier when there are a few familiar faces about :)
Had to call Bursaries as they are asking for evidence of taxable benefits which I don't receive!! Nightmare!! Hopefully award will be sorted soon :)
Had a good chat with my hubby today and he made me realise how far I've come already on this journey....I'm so lucky to have him by my side for support :) Love him! :)
Also, spent a few hours with my sister and little nephew today, which was lovely. My sister is a school nurse and she did her diploma 12 years ago so she always has wise words for me :) My little sister doesn't realise just how much of an inspiration she has been to me....am so very proud of her :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment