Friday 20 June 2014

Summer......

The summer hols have arrived! :) Already feel at a loss to do with all this spare time but I'm determined to enjoy it! Spent the afternoon in the garden with a book! :)
Finishing placement this week was bitter sweet. I will miss the routine, staff and patients but I feel so worn out that I know I'm ready for a bit of a break! This 2nd year of the course has been really full on....assignments and work load have been hard going alongside busy placements! Placement stepped up a notch this year and having extra responsibility is exhausting! But I survived and I feel academically and practically prepared for the 3rd and final year of this journey :)
Night out with the uni girls tomorrow....long overdue and I'm looking forward to catching up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment