Tuesday 22 January 2013

1st Semester passed...bring on Semester 2!......

Really pleased to say that for my first 2 uni assignments I recieved a B+ and  B! Am relieved that I am on the right track! :) After reading my feedback, I now know that for future assignments I need to read more broadly...a criticism I can take on the chin! :)
Anyway...start back at uni this week...am looking forward to seeing all my uni friends for a few weeks before heading back out on placement mid February.
I'm excited to find out where my next placement will be. I think this time it'll be a medical ward as my last placement was surgical! :)
Off to meet a friend from the access course this evening...am going to pass on a few interview tips as she has an interview at our uni in a few weeks :) I remember being so nervous but actually ended up enjoying every minute! Cant believe how quickly the time has gone since my interview!
Time may be flying but I am having the time of my life! So pleased I took the plunge and started on this career path...I'm very lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment